Growing and moving fast is a part of everyday life at Formula. Formula Group employees enjoy a business casual work environment, internal growth opportunities, and excellent benefits.
We require people with talent, ambition and dedication. In return we can offer you the opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic company. Please send resumes & inquiries to email@example.com
We are always looking for highly motivated individuals with exceptional skills and experience. Feel free to check the following HOT JOBS here
· To work as an interpreter.
· Written/verbal communication with client in Japanese.
· Follow-up with clients and concerned department
· Provide quality customer service on every call.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with Clients
· Regular interactions with key clients to know the feedback
· Manage relationships with existing clients.
This position is responsible for assisting the Assistant Manager / Manager (Immigration) in providing advice and support to ensure the client’s compliance with immigration laws.
· Seek and Ensure that the all the required documents of the client for immigration are in order
· Organizing PIO (Person of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) cards
· Extension of Visa
· Draft relevant documents in the specified formats
· Ensure that the Immigration Executive collects the FRO papers and visa papers from the HR person of the client’s company
· Ensure copies of all documents are safely filed and can be retrieved easily.
· Ensure compliance of confidentiality requirements.
· Ensure that the appointment for the submission for FRO is made
· Accompany the client to the FRRO for endorsements/ appointments
· Keep track of the client’s visa validity and in some cases where an extension of the visa period is required, ensure that the process for renewal starts 3 months or as applicable before the expiry date of the visa
· Track and secure plus nine months extensions where applicable.
· Ensure that all originals documents are returned to the client
that internal reports are filed with the Assistant Manager/ Manager
Education Requirements: Graduate
· Knowledge of the functioning of the bureaucracy
· Ability to speak quality English and communicate with foreigners.
· Appreciate the criticality of the function.
· Be service conscious and extremely responsive and responsible.
· Ability to interact with Government officials
· May have worked with a law firm/ relocation business/ travel agency.
· One to three years of experience.Apply Now
Summary Description :
The work will cover areas such as selling ideas, services. Maintaining relationship with clients and providing business leads, client interaction, team building, follow up with clients
This position is responsible for acquiring and developing new business & also maintaining business & relationship of the existing business (Relocation, Immigration, Fleet, Real estate, Travel).
Key areas of responsibilities:
· Business Development
· Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services.
· Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clients’ accounts. Build referral and lead generation network
· Develop and manage marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients
· Adopt hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing programmes.
· Regular meeting with key clients
· Develop and manage relationships with new and existing clients. – CRM
· Maximize revenues from the existing customer base and developing ongoing account plans
· Ensure all internal reports of sales Vs Targets prepared and submitted on time Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
· Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
Job Specifications (Requirements):
· Candidates should be from Services Industry/Marketing/Sales background/BD at least for Two year.
· Pleasing personality with Good Communication and Negotiation Skills Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to handle corporate presentations, documents, proposals, and managing the expectations of the customers
· Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.